Kade Breed *Tossing Alexandra on the bed, I strip out of my clothes as I watch her do the same. Sliding up on the bed between her parted thighs, I kiss and nibble my way up her body, finding her lips with mine as I kiss her with desperation. My skin heats up and my glyphs churn dark indigo. I open my eyes and look at her lovely face, the amber from my eyes casting light around the room.*
Alexandra Maguire *Returning
his kisses, I wrap my legs around you shivering to your every touch, longing to
have you as I run my hands up and down your back. I moan as you move your hand
over my body*
Kade Breed *Running
my hands along her body, feeling how soft she is, I kiss my way down her neck
to her hardened nipples, suckling them into my mouth, one after the other as my
hand moves between her legs, feeling how ready she is for me*
Alexandra Maguire *arching
my body into him as he sucks my nipple into his mouth all I can do is sigh,
loving the feel of his hands all over my body. I reach up to run my hand along
the side of his face knowing when I do, he will look at me* Baby, I missed you
so much, I’m so glad you are home
Kade Breed I missed you more, baby *looking up at her with a smile as I slide deep in her body with mine. We both gasp in pleasure. As I begin to move, I feel my fangs drop and I lean over her. She turns her head to the side giving me access as I rake my fangs down her vein, my tongue flicking out, licking and tasting before I sink them into her soft skin, taking my fill of her life-giving blood*
Alexandra Maguire *gasping
in pleasure as our bodies begin to move I turn my head as I feel his fangs
graze along my neck. I inhale as the feeling of pleasure surges through my body
as he takes what he needs from me*
Kade Breed *Lifting
my head from her neck, my tongue slides across the wounds, sealing them shut. I
kiss her softly as my hips thrust harder, feeling our bodies close to release.
I break the kiss and bite into my wrist, holding it over her lips as she takes
it greedily and feeds from me. I feel her lips wrap around my wrist and I growl
as my orgasm explodes from me*
Alexandra Maguire *Feeling
your every thrust, taken your wrist wrapping my lips around the wound I suck
greedily. I feel his orgasm and it plunges me into my own*
Kade Breed *As
she stops feeding, I lick the wounds closed. My body shudders with the final
waves of my orgasm. I kiss her softly as she rides the waves of her own
release. She opens her eyes and smiles at me as I roll over to my back, taking
her with me. She sprawls across my chest and lays her head down.* I love you,
baby.
Alexandra Maguire *Sprawled
across your chest after the final waves of my orgasm subsides I look into your
eyes* Love you too, babe
Kade Breed *We
lay there, enjoying each other. I feel her yawn and laugh* Go to sleep baby. *I
feel her drift off and I close my eyes and sleep*
No comments:
Post a Comment