Kade Breed February 13, 2013 *Preparing the hot tub in honor of
Valentine's Day. I light the candles and toss rose petals into the hot, bubbly
water. Smiling at my handiwork, I leave the room to get Alexandra* I have
something for you, baby. *Leading her into the bathroom, I wrap my arms around
her waist and kiss her lips softly* Happy Valentine's Day, my love..
Alexandra
Maguire * Taking your hand as you lead me into the
bathroom* Oh Kade, It's beautiful *Turning to you as your arms wrap around my
waist I lean in return your kiss* Thank you, baby *walking over to the tub I
sit on the side, reaching in to touch the rose petals*
Kade Breed *I stand there watching her. She runs her hand through the water before reaching for the hem of her shirt. She pulls it over her head and tosses it on the floor. I lick my lips as she slowly slides her remaining clothes from her sexy body. She steps into the tub, running her hands down her soft skin. She gives me that sexy smile of hers as she sits in the water, leaning back. I growl low in my throat, my glyphs darkening in color as my eyes throw off the bright amber color, proof of my desire for my mate. She crooks her finger at me and I smile, quickly stripping down, joining her in the tub* I love you, baby.
Alexandra
Maguire *Smiling, I motion for you to join me, wrapping
myself around you* I love you too, always

No comments:
Post a Comment