Thursday, September 19, 2013

Scream for Me

Kade Breed  September 19, 2013  *Stepping out of the shower after one HELL of a long night, I dress in clean clothes and stalk into the living room. Dropping into a chair, I scrub my hand through my hair, shaking my head and mumbling* Fucking Twinkies. *Rubbing the sore spot on my nose where it had collided with the steering wheel upon landing our airborne vehicle, I look up to watch as Alexandra enters the room, knowing she’s going to have questions*

Top of Form
Alexandra Maguire A truck full of Twinkies? *she laughs* that’s funny *looks him over, her hands covering every inch of him* you ok, other than the nose, luv?

Kade Breed *Awareness shifting from his nose to her hands* I could use a little something, maybe. *Looking into her eyes*

Alexandra Maguire *sighs* I don't feel anything out of place *looks at him* what? *She feels a slight tug through their bond not certain of what it means*

Kade Breed *Reaching up to brush my fingers along her face* Feel deeper, Baby

Alexandra Maguire *Staring into his eyes, she smiles - feelings of want and need begin to surface* Well, I guess your nose does require some special treatment *she kisses his lips, careful not to bump his nose*

Kade Breed *Kissing her back, slowly at first, letting the need build as I thread my fingers into her hair. Pulling her with me as I lean back in the chair, settling her squarely on my lap* You taste good, Lex

Alexandra Maguire *laughs* I do *kisses his cheek*

Kade Breed *letting his hands drop back to his lap, watching her* Ok

Alexandra Maguire *kisses him on his neck then nibbles his ear* what do I taste like, luv?

Kade Breed *shrugs* Honey and Almond. Like, fucking, MY honey and almond

Alexandra Maguire *Sitting in his lap with her hands on his chest, she lowers her hand to squeeze the front of his pants and kisses him again*

Kade Breed *Raising a brow at her gesture* Oh, NOW you're interested? *Immediately noting the amber glow of my eyes as I watched her work her hand on me. I look back up to meet her gaze, speaking through a mouthful of fang* Tell me, Breedmate, What kind of mood are you in?

Alexandra Maguire *Rubbing her hands across his bulging shaft - biting her lower lip as she stares back into his amber glowing eyes* My womanly senses tingle, luv. My inner core throbs to feel you *squeezes his shaft* inside my wet *kisses him, running her tongue along his fangs* walls

Kade Breed *Growling as my hands instinctively go to her hips, pulling her hard against me, welcoming the probing of her tongue in my mouth* I’m sure we can find some way of calming those womanly senses of yours.

Alexandra Maguire *Removing her blouse tossing it to the floor she presses her pelvic area harder against him, grinding her hips. Pulling his shirt over his head, she takes a moment to trace his glyphs which start to churn a beautiful color of burgundy, indigo, and gold* I love to see you turn for me, luv *again she kisses him*

Kade Breed I'll always turn for you, Lex *Lifting my hips to press harder against her grinding, I watch her breasts gently swaying up and down with every hard breath she takes. Lifting her with one hand and sliding her pants off with the other, I cup my hand between her legs, letting her move against my palm in any way she wants* Lex, I want to hear you scream

Alexandra Maguire *Her core burns to feel him inside her, kissing him hard, she moans slowly moving herself against his hand. The friction making her sex wetter and her desire stronger*

Kade Breed *Smiling to myself as I feel her moisture on my hand, I can sense through our bond that she is almost where I want her, but not quite yet. Reaching a hand up I fist her hair in my grip and pull her head back as I delve my fingers between her folds, but not into her core, not yet. I sit up in the chair and brush my lips along her neck, licking and teasing her, but refusing to bite. I want her hot, I want her crazy, I want her to beg. Growling, I pull her mouth to mine, dragging my own tongue across my fangs, as I kiss her, knowing what a taste of my blood will do to her. Yeah, that's what I want from her*

Alexandra Maguire *Her body stiffens, electric shocks travel through her veins when he kisses her. Moaning against his mouth, she pushes her tongue inside, the taste of his blood making her lust for his passion. Pressing harder against him, licking his lips* Kade *hips moving* I want more. I need you, inside me

Kade Breed *Kissing her hard, swallowing her moan, I pull back and look into her eyes* Almost there, Baby. Taste me, bite me and drink from me. Let me see you spark Alex.

Alexandra Maguire *Exhaling a soft whimper, a sly smirk across her face, she bites down hard into his neck till her teeth penetrate through his skin. Tasting his blood in her mouth as she pulls from her bite. Holding tight to his body she lets the flow of his blood stream through her. Her every nerve, lighting on fire. She drinks from her warrior as her sex throbs. Pulling herself from his wound, she screams for him to relieve her of her need*

Kade Breed *Completely giving in to the harsh wild that's now surging out of control inside me, my instincts to grab, bite, and claim become overwhelming. Spurred by the need in her voice as she screams my name, I lurch off the chair and slam her back against the wall, caging her in with my hands on both sides of her head. She cuts her fingernails down my chest as I snarl with the need to be inside her*

Alexandra Maguire That's right, luv *licking her lips* take me, oh god, baby. I can't take it anymore *she wraps her legs around him, reaching between them, she strokes his shaft* Kade

Kade Breed *Eyes focusing on her tongue as it darts out to moisten her lips, I reach down and quickly yank my jeans off. Hitching her leg higher over my hip, I slide my hand along the underside of her thigh, positioning my shaft between her legs* Better hang on, Lex. It's gonna be one HELL of a wild fucking ride. *Watching as understanding lights in her eyes, a deep growl tears from my chest as I slam my hips against her, successfully burying my length as far inside her as I can go. Holding her pinned against the wall as the first release rocks us both, I hungrily take her mouth in a hot and harsh kiss*

Alexandra Maguire *She cries out loudly as he buries his length as deep inside her as he could. Holding onto him tightly, thrusting in and out of her fervently, she pants. Barely able to keep any sense of what's happening, all she knows is that her sexual craving is about to be released. Moaning she quivers when he hungrily kisses her*

Kade Breed *Feeling the first wave of release roll through her body, I slowly remove my length from her tight core till she begs for me to move back into her. Leaning down, I kiss along her neck as I listen to her whimper. Unable to reel it in any longer, I press my fangs through her skin and pull deep at her vein, silencing her cries with my hand. Furiously thrusting in and out of her, I can feel her hands fisting in my hair, pulling me against her harder*

Alexandra Maguire *A sharp pinch of pain turns into a whole sexual pleasure of heightened desire. Matching each thrust of his hips, she grasps tighter beckoning for him to pump into her harder. The walls of her sex tighten around his shaft and she feels her next orgasm rising*

Kade Breed Holy God, Fuck. Lex you feel so damn good. *Licking the wounds closed, I pull away from her just long enough to turn her in my hands and shove her forward against the wall again. Placing my hands against the wall on top of hers, I lace our fingers together as I begin to ride her from behind. Breathing hard, quickening the pace even more, I rock her until she cries for me, calling out my name. Pumping hot streams of liquid as I come inside her, claiming her as my mate, and myself as hers*

Alexandra Maguire *Fingers intertwined, she pushes back against him, when he quickens his pace gasping and squeezing his hands tight. Her entire body shattering, a hiss escapes from between her lips as he pumps deep into her core* Baby *she cries. Leaning back against him. She smiles, bringing her hand up to his face to kiss him* Does that answer your question about my mood?

Kade Breed Yes *picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom* you’re mine, Lex. *Gently laying her on the sheets, climbing into bed with her to kneel over her, lovingly placing kisses along her neck and shoulders as her breath catches* I’ll be nice this time, Baby *Leaning down on my elbows to tenderly kiss her lips*

Alexandra Maguire *Staring into his eyes, she smiles. Pleasant feelings of passion resurface though their bond, rekindling the nerves that, not minutes ago, had her screaming out for her warrior. A familiar smell fills the room, mixed with their passion ‘an arctic smell of pine’; aroused she exhales a deep sigh returning his kiss*

Kade Breed *Pressing my lips against the soft skin of hers, I wrap both my arms tightly around her shoulders and hold her close as her knees fall open allowing me to lay my weight against her. Feeling her perfect body relax against me, my senses register the slightest whimper from her lips as I slide my length deep within her again, languidly stroking her from the inside*

Alexandra Maguire *Adjusting to the size of his shaft she softly whispers, tightening the walls of her core around him before relaxing into a steady pace. Gliding her hands up and down his back she closes her eyes enjoying the pleasure being created between them*

Kade Breed *Taking a deep breath through clenched teeth, my glyphs slowly pulsing with muted color under her fingertips. I slide my hand along her thigh as her knee bends against my hip and watch her head tip as I round my back to press my hips against her. Gently rocking her towards another release, I lightly kiss along her exposed neck, whispering back to her* Lex, Baby, I could make love to you all damn day.

Alexandra Maguire *Moaning she arches her back to meet his tempo, spreading her legs inviting him in deeper. Overcome with an explosion of pleasure throughout her body, she clings to him, bringing her mouth to his, she kisses him long and hard*

Kade Breed *Kissing her back as her release shudders through us both, I wrap my arms tightly around her and hold my breath as I come with her one last time before losing all capability of coherent thought. Rolling to lay next to her, pulling her tightly against my chest, I gently kiss her forehead as only two things register in my mind. This female is mine and I would do anything for her* I love you, Alex. Always and forever.


Alexandra Maguire *Well sated in her mates arms, she lays her head on his chest, feeling their hearts beat in unison. Smiling, she nuzzles his neck and kisses his chin* I love you, too baby. Always

No comments:

Post a Comment