Kade Breed *Standing in the doorway, watching her sleep. My heart beats to see her safe and happy. The sounds of her calm breathing tells me she is content and that puts my senses to rest. Slowly starting to strip off my gear, I cross the room to where she lay. Quietly lifting the covers so as not to disturb her, I lay beside her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her right against my body and sheltering her from the morning hour* Good Morning, Breedmate — with Alexandra Maguire.
Kade Breed *Standing in the doorway, watching her sleep. My heart beats to see her safe and happy. The sounds of her calm breathing tells me she is content and that puts my senses to rest. Slowly starting to strip off my gear, I cross the room to where she lay. Quietly lifting the covers so as not to disturb her, I lay beside her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her right against my body and sheltering her from the morning hour* Good Morning, Breedmate — with Alexandra Maguire.
No comments:
Post a Comment