MB PHOENIX
Pages
Return to the MBP Blog Home Page
Kade and Alex's Quarters
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Alex and Nadiel
Alexandra Maguire
Nadiel Montenegro
*smiles* Hi,
Nadiel
Unlike
Unlike
·
·
Share
·
July 17
You,
Aric Chase
and
Nadiel Montenegro
like this.
Nadiel Montenegro
*tips hat* Hey sweetheart
July 17 at 9:35pm
·
Like
·
1
Alexandra Maguire
I'm not much of a poker but I wanted to acknowledge that we made it to 100 pokes
July 17 at 9:41pm
·
Like
Nadiel Montenegro
*chuckle and hugs her* I love it. Does that mean you're gonna stop?
July 17 at 9:42pm
·
Like
·
2
Alexandra Maguire
FB poking war *shaking her head* No, I'm beginning to like beating them before they pull the plug. *hugs him back* and it's nice to finally meet you. LET THE GAME OF FB POKING CONTINUE!! *laughs*
July 17 at 9:47pm
·
Like
·
1
Nadiel Montenegro
oh lord i think I unleashed a mini monster
July 17 at 9:48pm
·
Like
·
2
Alexandra Maguire
mini monster? *looks over at her poke pic* I think I look pretty cute for a kitty....poke, poke, poke
July 17 at 9:52pm
·
Like
·
1
Nadiel Montenegro
lmao!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment