Monday, November 12, 2012

Breaking the Headboard

Alexandra Maguire *Laying across the bed wearing a red two piece panty set I reach for the picture frame of Kade on the night table* you’re so damn sexy in that red sweater *growls –feeling silly talking to the picture I laugh. Glancing over at the portrait hanging on the wall of me I shake my head at the thought of my mate hanging it there to look at when I’m not around* what am I going to do with you? *licking my lips at the thought of him caressing my body with his hands, whispering how much he loves and needs me. Grabbing his pillow I inhale his scent and roll around on the bed laughing. Hearing the door open and the sound of heavy steps approaching the bedroom I position myself in the center of the bed* {Closing the door behind me I walk towards the bedroom, calling out for Alex} Alex, babe where are you? *feeling all giddy and playful I wait as he turns the door knob*   

Kade Breed *Turning the door knob, I walk through the door to the bedroom. My eyes go wide as I see Alexandra lying across the bed. My gaze drifts down her body as my body goes hard. My glyphs begin to churn with color as my desire for her heightens. I walk over to the bed, stripping my clothes from my body, letting them fall to the floor. I watch her as she moves and arches against the bed. Putting a knee on the bed, my hand travels up her leg, caressing her thigh, as I crawl farther on the bed. I lean over her to kiss her parted lips, letting my tongue snake into her mouth. She moans and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down on top of her. I kiss her hard and thorough before pulling back to stare into her sexy, lusty eyes*

Alexandra Maguire *Sensing the depth of his desire for me as he approached, I shiver in anticipation of his touch. The feel of his hand travelling up my leg, caressing my thigh, I gasp as he moves closer to kiss me. Our faces inches apart and the heat radiating from his body I star hungrily into his eyes. Placing my hands against the firmness of his chest I push him back onto the bed. Raising his arms above his head I start to nibble at his ear telling him not to move and whatever I do he is not to touch me. I smirk at the look he gives me as though I've lost my mind and I start to laugh. Kissing the glyph s along his chest as they churn with color and his desire for me heightens I slowly work his thick shaft with my hand watching him squirm like a snake. Lowering my mouth over the head of his cock taking it slowly inch by inch. Looking up at him I can see he was damn near losing his mind*

Kade Breed *I grip the headboard tightly as I watch her hands moving over me. Her hair flowing down my chest as her hand surrounds my cock. I groan as she begins to squeeze it, sliding her hand up and down. I grit my teeth as my fangs elongate, piercing my bottom lip. I let out a growl as she smiles and continues to pleasure me. All I can think about is getting my hands on her, my mouth and tongue tracing her soft skin, my hard cock thrusting between her thighs. My hips come up off the bed and I force myself not to let go of the headboard* Baby, you're killing me...

Alexandra Maguire *Slowly sucking and sliding my hand up and down I lightly squeeze his shaft, deep throating it. Unable to retain his self he grabs the back of my neck and tells me to come to him. Shaking my head sucking harder I release him grinning up at him* Mmmm, you taste divine. Babe, you've broken the rule of no touching

Kade Breed *Growls loudly, my glyphs pulsing right along with my cock, my amber eyes flashing around the room. I throw my head backward into the pillow, groaning, my fangs piercing my bottom like again. Tightening my hands around the headboard, I hear it crack* I can't hold out much longer, baby. You are playing with fire and you're about to get burned. I need you baby, I need you bad *She suddenly sucks hard and the head of my cock hits the back of her throat and my eyes roll back in my head as I roll my hips, thrusting my cock even deeper*

Alexandra Maguire *Hearing the cracking of the head board I yell out to him. what has he done and laugh* I'm playing with fire, huh. *grasping his shaft I rise and lower myself tightening the wetness of my core around him. I reach for his hand and look down at him* I'm yours do as you want

Kade Breed *As she impales herself on my cock, I let out a roar, flipping her over as I begin to thrust inside of her.* You are mine, my love. FUCK, you drive me crazy with your sexy body * Holding her hips firmly in place, increasing my tempo, I slam into her. I hear her gasps of pleasure which spur me on. I lean over her, taking her lips with mine, kissing her hard. My fangs bite into her lip and I suck at the drop, my hunger filling me as I move to her neck, striking fast, my fangs sliding through her soft skin. I taste her blood as it fills my mouth, flowing down my throat, reaching my cells, strengthening me. My cock pulses and throbs deep within her as my balls tighten. I continue to slam into her as she wraps her legs around my waist, her hands holding onto my arms*

Alexandra Maguire *Gasping, moaning, thrashing my head from side to side feeling every thrust as i wrap my legs around your waist, lost in pure bliss i call out your name* Kade!!!

Kade Breed *I feel her orgasm race through her, taking me along for the ride. My cock explodes after another thrust, her inner walls milking every drop from me. I yell out my release, throwing my head back as every muscle tightens up. After the waves subside, I roll to her side, bringing her body over mine. She rests her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her. Remembering that she needs to drink from me, I bite into my wrist and place it at her lips. She holds it to her mouth as she sucks it into her mouth, moaning happily. She drops my wrists and smiles, licking her lips as I close my wound* I love you baby. *She leans up and kisses me before laying her head back down*

No comments:

Post a Comment