Kade and Alex MBPhoenix

MB PHOENIX

Pages

  • Return to the MBP Blog Home Page
  • Kade and Alex's Quarters

Friday, November 30, 2012

Kiss me I kiss you

Alexandra Maguire
Kiss me I kiss you
Touch me I touch you
Caress me I stroke you
Laugh I laugh with you
Lick me I suck you
You moan I sigh
You growl I purr
You thrust I pant
Holding each other
We climax
Posted by Unknown at 11:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2014 (19)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (38)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Kiss me I kiss you
      • Breaking the Headboard
      • Luna's Bath
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.