Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Wolf Girl

Kade Breed   *Laying Alexandra's birthday gift out on the bed, I get anxious for her to see it. Walking to the bedroom door, I call out for my mate.* Baby? Can you come here? I have a surprise for you...

Top of Form
Alexandra Maguire *Hearing Kade call for me I place my book on the table and walk towards the bedroom* Sure, babe be right there *seeing him standing in the doorway I kiss his cheek* what's up

Kade Breed *Pulling her into our bedroom, I cover her eyes with my hands as I lead her to the bed* I have something for my birthday girl. *Before removing my hands, I lean in and kiss her neck, whispering* I love you baby. Happy Birthday..*Taking my hands away, she looks down at her gift, spread out on the bed*

Alexandra Maguire *Pulling me into the bedroom with your hand covering my eyes, I laugh as you guide me to the bed. Removing your hands I see spread across the bed the birthday outfit. Turning I wrap my arm around you and kiss you* Oh, Kade...I love it. *Picking up the head piece placing it on my head then holding up one of the legging. Turning to you I smile* Looks like I'll be your wolf girl, be right back

Kade Breed *I laugh as she runs off to the bathroom. Sitting on the bed, I stare at the closed door, anxious to see her. I smile imagining my wolf girl slinking out of the bathroom. My cock stirs as my fantasies soar*

Alexandra Maguire *Excited I gather up the rest of the outfit and run into the bathroom. Pulling off my clothes for a quick shower, toweling off then putting on the wolf outfit. It fit perfectly, I admire myself in the mirror before opening the door with one hand on my hip and the other against the door, I growl* Grrrrrr, grrrrrrr

Kade Breed *I see her, my eyes crawl down her body, from her head to her fur covered toes. I growl low in my throat as I slowly stand. I can't take my eyes off of her. She steps from the doorway and slow turns around for me to peruse* Fuck. Me. Damn, you're so sexy baby. *I take her hand and pull her to me, low music playing in the background* Dance with me, my wolf girl..

Alexandra Maguire *Stepping from the doorway I turn several times as you stare at me, taking my hand leading me into a dance. Smiling I look into your eyes and start to dance to sound of the music*

Kade Breed You're beautiful, baby *Slow dancing with her, our bodies pressed together. My whole body on fire for this female that I have in my arms. I growl again* I love you.

Alexandra Maguire *Dancing with our bodies pressed together, my heart pounds and my body aches for this man. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here on this special day* Kade, I love you too *softly kissing your lips* always

Kade Breed *Taking her face in mine, we stop dancing. I kiss her softly* There's only one problem now...how quickly can I get you out of this outfit? *I grin wickedly at her and she begins to laugh. I slowly remove each article of clothing and lay her down on the bed. Removing my own, I crawl up her body, intending to show her much I love her*
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment