New Memories
Alexandra Maguire *Emerging from the warmth of my evening bath I dry myself and walk into the bedroom, on the bed lays a single rose with a note from my beloved. {My dearest Alex, The first day I set eyes on you I knew I had to make you mine. My heart and body ached to be with you and longed for you to be by my side for eternity. You have given my life meaning; you are the air I breathe and I swear undying devotion to you. My Love, let’s mark this night as a new adventure making new memories here in our new home. I love you my darling} Placing the note on the night stand she smiles and smells the rose, feeling she is no longer alone I turn to find my love staring at me as the towel falls*
No comments:
Post a Comment