Monday, April 1, 2013

Always

Alexandra Maguire   *Fangs elongated, his gaze fixed on her body taking in all her beauty. His glyphs churn bright with color and amber irises. At the touch of his hands it felt like electricity surging through my body. My lips parted when his swept against mine in a deep passionate kiss. He lifts her onto the bed lying next to her. I shiver when he continued kissing down the length of my body to the center of her sex between my legs. Spreading my legs wider, arching my back then letting out a moan. He inserts two fingers sliding in and out of the swell of her folds, licking and sucking her clit. Grasping the sheets as I shudder though one of many orgasms to come. Positioning his self between my legs he plunge deep into my core, cupping the swell of my breasts, he suckled my nipples. Reaching to touch his face he looks up at me and growls. Panting, I pull him closer, kissing his lips as the walls of my sex tighten around his shaft which causes him to shudder. Burying his face into my neck gliding the tips of his fangs along my vein before drawing my blood, he seals the wounds thrusting deeper bringing me towards a crest of another orgasm. Biting into his wrist bringing it to my mouth, I take hold, drank and keep rhythm with his every thrust. Licking the wound closed pumping fervent as he explodes in my core. Lying in his arms I look up to see him smiling at me, feeling the love from my mate I whisper* I love you {I love you to, baby…always/forever}…..

No comments:

Post a Comment