*Walking out of the bathroom in a red towel, I lean against the door as my warrior returns from patrol. Looking her up and down as his eyes turn amber he lets out a low growl. Removing his weaponry not taking his eyes off her, he walks over and kisses her. Placing my hands on his chest I push him away pointing to the bathroom, he nods his head and within seconds he’s lifting her off her feet gently laying me on the bed. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him down to passionately kiss his lips, his hands running down the side of the red towel which he pulls apart descending the kiss to her neck then my breast. Sucking ling my left nipple then the right, arching my back I let out a moan. Spreading my legs apart he feels how wet I am, running my fingers through his hair I lift my hips as he moves in and out of my folds. My body shakes, wanting more. Throwing the towel to the floor he lifts my legs onto his shoulders leaning into me, with one swift movement he was inside me; we both moaned then he slowly started to pull out. Panting, shaking my head no, he thrust in and out picking up tempo. With my arms above my head holding to the bars of the headboard, I keep rhythm as an orgasm takes over my body. Not able to control myself I scream out his name riding the wave. Wrapping my legs around his waist both of us keeping rhythm, his fangs elongated his eyes filled with pure desire, I turn my head giving him full access to my neck before he strikes. Closing the wound he bites into his wrist and I start to drink not missing a beat when he explodes within. Sealing the puncture wounds, he rolled to the side spooning her into his large frame; I start to drift off to sleep hearing the last words of endearment from my warrior*
No comments:
Post a Comment