Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Shower

Alexandra Maguire
*Stepping into the shower the water cascades down my body. My head tilt back as I run my hands through my hair. Pouring the shampoo into my hands I rub in my hair then rinse it out. Lathering the soap I begin to wash my arms and legs. Standing under the waterspout letting the suds run down the drain, I feel the touch of lips against my neck. A smile forms across my face. Reaching for a towel to dry myself, it feels as though I'm being watched. I turn, nothing. A smile forms across my face. Wrapping the towel around me, I walk out into the bedroom and as I sit on the edge of the bed I feel a quick breeze against my arm. A smile forms across my face. Removing the lotion from the drawer I start to rub it along my leg, a warm sensation runs up the middle of my spine. It feels as though someone is kissing up and down my back. Continuing applying lotion to my arms a soft touch of a hand brushes across my cheek. A smile forms across my face. Brushing my hair I look up to see my mate, placing the brush down I remove the towel, I smile "I'm yours, Always. A smile forms across his face*

No comments:

Post a Comment