Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Early Christmas

*Nervous as she enters the photo studio, she introduces herself to the photographer and explains to him what she wants. While he sets up, she changes into her Christmas outfit. Walking out onto the set, he tells her to relax and just act natural* Easy for you to say, I don’t make it a habit to be naked in front of men I don’t know *she laughs* except for one very special male *he adjust his equipment, taking several good angles of her* {I’m sure he’s one lucky man} *she chuckles* he seems to think so *the photographer completes the session and while she’s dressing, he prepares the pictures. She was very pleased with them and thanks him. Returning to her quarters she places the picture inside of one of the inner pockets of his coat. When he is out on his next patrol, he’ll get a sneak peek of what a waits him on Christmas morning*

No comments:

Post a Comment