Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Birthday

Kade Breed  *Gently walking through the roses that covered the floor, I place the necklace holding a rose for love and the key to my heart on the table next to a brand new pair of shoes. Tucking a note under the heel that reads "Happy Birthday, Baby. I love you" and grinning to myself as I head into the living room to wait*



Top of Form

Alexandra Maguire *Walking into the bedroom after a long hot shower, her eyes are drawn to the necklace and a pair of shoes on top of the table. She walks over and reads the note which was left under the heel of the shoe. Holding the necklace in her hand, she admires the rose within, slipping her feet into the shoes. Opening the bedroom door, she walks out into the living room, the clicking sound of her heels as she approaches him*

No comments:

Post a Comment