*A couple of hours later after sitting out in the Gardens talking, we decide to take a night swim. Running towards the pool removing my clothes I dive into the pool naked. I swim from one end of the pool to the other as my mate watches. Half way across I dive to the bottom and back up tossing my head back to find him kneeling down near the edge of the pool. Crooking my index finger* what are waiting for? Come, join me *she laughs splashing water* *He smiles and points to the camera* {Baby, If I known you were going to skinning dip, I would have stopped you sooner} *Looking up at the camera, It looked as though it was moving away from the pool, I start to laugh* I guess who ever is watching just got a eye full, Now! Get your handsome self in here *Pulling his shirt over his head and removing his jeans, he dives in pulling me under by my legs then pulling me into his embrace. Wrapping my arms around his neck we surface in a deep passionate kiss*
No comments:
Post a Comment